- This website, i.e. https://www.neorigins.com/ (“Website”) and NE Origins’ mobile application (“Application”) (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Platforms”) is operated by NE Origins Private Limited, a company incorporated and existing under the Companies Act, 2013 and having its registered office at 74/II, Techno Park, C Cross Road, MIDC, Andheri East, Andheri, Opp Seepz Gate no 2, Mumbai, Maharashtra – 400093, India (hereinafter referred as “NE Origins” or “NE ORIGINS” or “us” or “we” or “our”) for providing products sourced directly from North- East. These Terms (as defined below) were updated as on 28th September, 2021.
- These Terms are applicable for the Platforms.
You can determine when these Terms were last revised by referring to the date at the top of these Terms. NE Origins reserves the right to make any changes to these Terms at its sole discretion, subject to the Act and the Rules and it is your duty to periodically check the Terms for any such updates. By accessing the Platforms, you agree that you are using the Platforms solely at your discretion and in no way did NE Origins induce or invite or solicit you to visit our Platforms. You should not modify or edit or alter or use any content from the Platforms in any manner to hamper the position of NE Origins.
ELIGIBILITY AND CONSENT
- By accessing the Platforms, the user(s), or the parent or legal guardian of the user(s) who are Minors (as defined below), as the case may be (“User” or “Users” or “you” or “yours”), acknowledge that they have read, understood and agree to these Terms.
- The listed seller(s) (“Seller(s)”) may also access the Website for listing their products to make them available for the Users to purchase.
- If the Users are minors, i.e. under the age of 18 (eighteen) years (“Minors”), such Minors must use the Platforms under the supervision of a parent or a legal guardian who agree to be bound by the Terms.
- It is clarified that all references to “he”, “his”, “him” and “himself”, in the context of the User, shall be deemed to include references to Users of the opposite gender as well as Users who are legal or non-natural entities.
USE OF PLATFORMS
Subject to your acceptance of these Terms, we grant you a limited, revocable, personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the Platforms, which allows you to access and use the Platforms on mobile, tablets and desktop device (“Devices”) that you own or control. You may use the Platforms on the Devices solely for your own personal and non-commercial use.
- The Website shall be best viewed on the latest version of Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Microsoft and are accessible on the Devices.
- The Website is best accessed from the following operating systems, (a) Windows XP or above, (b) MAC OS 10.2 or above.
- The contents of the Website are best viewed with the latest version of Adobe Flash Player. NE Origins’ Website is compatible only with the above-mentioned software’s or programmes. NE Origins shall not be obligated, at any point of time, to provide workable service for any Devices that are not recognized by NE Origins or those instruments that may be purchased from any third-party which are not compatible with the NE Origins’ Website.
- Further, NE Origins reserves the right to upgrade its Platforms from time to time to provide its service in the best possible manner.
- Our Platforms may contain third-party content which may have opinions and views from the person. NE Origins shall not be responsible for such opinions or any claims resulting from them. Such contents from the third-party have been reproduced after taking prior consent from said party and all rights relating to such content will remain with such third-party. Further, you recognize and acknowledge that the ownership of all trademarks, copyright, logos, service marks and other intellectual property owned by any third-party shall continue to vest with such party and you agree and acknowledge that NE Origins shall not be liable and in no way be held responsible for any claims arising therefrom.
- You hereby agree that NE Origins has the right to change modify, suspend, or discontinue and/or eliminate any aspect(s), features or functionality of the Platforms as it deems fit at any time without notice. NE Origins makes no commitment, express or implied, to maintain or continue any aspect of the Platforms. You agree that the NE Origins shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Platforms.
- The User will have to register with NE Origins in order to access certain services or areas of the Platforms. With respect to any such registration, we may refuse to grant to you the User-name you request. Your User name and password are for your personal use only.
- The Seller may register with NE Origins in order to list their products on the Platforms by clicking on the “Sell Online” link available under the “Sellers Area” on the Website.
- It shall be the sole responsibility of the User and the Seller to maintain the confidentiality of their account, password, and to prevent unauthorized access.
- In furtherance to the foregoing, any User who wishes to modify the details of his/her account can do so by clicking on the ‘Your Account’ section on the Platforms.
- Lastly, the User acknowledges that they are using their account only for the purpose of placing orders of the products listed on our Platforms.
NE Origins – Accountability
Pursuant to this Clause 4.7, the User acknowledges and understands that NE Origins is only a facilitator between the User and the Seller. NE Origins will not be accountable for any direct or indirect communication/transaction between the Seller and the User.
- MODE OF PAYMENT
- Payment for the products available on the Platforms may be made by availing any of the following options (“Payment Methods”):
- Payments can be made by Credit Card/Debit Card/Paypal/Net Banking/UPI/NE Origins Wallet/ Gift Cards.
- Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI and Net banking payment options are recommended to ensure faster processing of your order.
- Cash on delivery option is not available for any products available on the Platforms.
- NE Origins discounts, such as digital coupons, are also available in the wallet.
- While availing any of the Payment Methods on the Platforms, we will not be responsible, whatsoever in any respect of any loss or damage arising to you directly or indirectly due to:
- Lack of authorization for any transaction; or
- Any payment issues arising out of the transactions; or
- Decline of transaction for any other reasons.
- The financial transaction undertaken by the User via any of the Payment Methods is a bipartite agreement between the User and the Seller of the products. The payment facility is merely provided by NE Origins to facilitate the completion of the transaction.
- The mere use of payment facility shall not render NE Origins liable for the non – delivery, non – payment, damage, breach of representations and warranties, or fraud as regards to the products listed on NE Origins’ Platforms. However, if your loss has been caused by any reason mentioned in the NE Origins Return Policy (as defined hereinbelow), refund shall be generated accordingly.
- The User accepts and agrees that the payment facility provided by NE Origins is neither a banking nor financial service but is merely a facilitator providing an electronic, automated online payment facility.
- To the fullest extent provided by applicable law, you acknowledge and agree that NE Origins will not be liable for any actions or omission on the part of the Seller.
- If you wish to purchase any product made available through the Platforms i.e. products sold by the Seller(s) (each such purchase, a “Transaction”), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Transaction including but not limited to, your payment details (such as your payment card number and expiration date), billing address, and shipping information.
- By submitting such information, you grant to NE Origins the right to provide such information to third parties for purposes of facilitating the completion of Transaction initiated by you or on your behalf. Verification of information may be required prior to the acknowledgment or completion of any Transaction.
- All descriptions, images, references, features, content, specifications, products and prices of products and services described or depicted on the Platforms are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Certain weights, measures, and other descriptions are approximate and are provided for convenience purposes only.
- The inclusion of any products on the Platforms does not imply or warrant that these products will be available in stock at all times for purchase.
- It is your responsibility to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, federal, and international laws (including minimum age requirements) in regard to the receipt, possession, use, and sale of any product purchased from our Platforms. By placing an order, you represent that the products ordered will be used only in a lawful manner.
- NE Origins reserves the right, with or without prior notice, to do any one or more of the following:
- limit the available quantity of or discontinue any product;
- impose conditions on the honouring of any coupon, coupon code, promotional code, or other similar promotion;
- bar any User from making or completing any or all Transaction(s); and
- refuse to provide any User with any product.
- You agree to pay all charges that may be incurred by you or on your behalf through the Platforms, at the price(s) in effect when such charges are incurred including but not limited to all shipping and handling charges, taxes.
- NE Origins or our agents may call or message regarding your account or Transaction(s). You agree that we may place such calls or messages using an automatic dialling/announcing device. You agree that we may make such calls or messages to a mobile or other similar device. You agree that we may, for training purposes or to evaluate the quality of our service, listen to and record phone conversations you have with us through our customer service facility.
Limitations on quantity
- NE Origins does not offer additional discounts on large orders of a single product or multiple products at all times. In addition, we reserve the right to limit quantities on orders placed by the same account, on orders placed by the same method of payment, and on orders that use the same billing or shipping address. We will notify you if such limits are applied. NE Origins reserves the right to prohibit purchases of any products to resellers. Resellers are defined as a company or an individual that purchases goods with the intention of selling them rather than using them.
- However, a User may order products in bulk by availing the “Bulk” option under the “Sellers Area”. An order may qualify as bulk order if the quantity of each product exceeds 10 (Ten) units.
- NE Origins strives to display as accurately as possible the colours of the products shown on the Platforms; however, NE Origins cannot and does not guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will be accurate.
- Availability, Errors & Inaccuracies
- NE Origins’ acknowledgement of an order means that your order request has been received; it does not mean that your order has been accepted or shipped or that the price or availability of a product has been confirmed. NE Origins makes a conscientious effort to describe and display its products accurately on the Platforms. Despite these efforts, a small number of products on the Platforms may be mispriced, described inaccurately or unavailable, and we may experience delays in updating information on the Platform and in our advertising on other sites. As a result, we cannot and do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information, including prices, product images, specifications, availability.
- NE Origins, reserve the right to change or update information and to correct errors, inaccuracies or omissions at any time without prior notice. We apologize for any inconvenience. If we determine that there were inaccuracies in our product information, we will cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation via email.
THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE PRODUCTS ASSURING ANY HEALTH BENEFIT IS INTENDED FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. IT IS NOT INTENDED AS MEDICAL ADVICE FOR INDIVIDUAL CONDITIONS OR TREATMENT, IT IS NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR A MEDICAL EXAM, AND IT DOES NOT REPLACE THE NEED FOR SERVICES PROVIDED BY MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS. TALK TO YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TAKING ANY PRODUCTS. ONLY YOUR DOCTOR CAN PROVIDE YOU WITH ADVICE ON WHAT IS SAFE AND EFFECTIVE FOR YOU.
- Rules for Promotions
- Text Messages
- Your carrier’s standard message rates will apply to your entry or submission message, NE Origins’ confirmation, and all subsequent text messages. Other charges may apply. All charges are billed by and payable to your mobile service provider.
- NE Origins will not be liable for any delays in the receipt of any text messages. Delivery is subject to effective transmission from your network operator.
- Data obtained from you in connection with this text messaging service may include your mobile phone number, your carrier’s name, and the date time and content of your messages and other information you provide to NE Origins as part of this service. NE Origins may use this information to contact you and provide products you request from NE Origins. NE Origins may also use this information as described in the subscription list you’ve enrolled in. NE Origins may use an automatic dialling system to deliver text messages to you.
RETURN AND REFUND
- If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase of products sold by NE Origins, you may return it in accordance with “NE Origins’ Return and Refund Policy”.
- NE Origins provides refund on products in accordance with its NE Origins’ Return and Refund Policy.
- User can access the NE Origins’ Return and Refund Policy available at the Website.
- You can cancel your order at any time without any cost before the product is dispatched. Please note that there may be a delay between the product’s dispatch and the delivery of dispatch confirmation e-mail to you. NE Origin’s decision shall be final regarding the question of whether any ordered product has been dispatched prior to the cancellation of your order.
NE Origins provides content on its Platforms which may be produced by us or by third-party. We are in no manner responsible to you for the accuracy, legitimacy and trueness of the information so hosted. We take reasonable care to ensure such accuracy but we are not responsible for the information so furnished. You agree to not hold us liable for the falsification of any such provided information.
- NE Origins strives to provide accurate and correct information at all times. However, sometimes errors may occur.
- NE Origins can only confirm the actual price of the order once the order is placed.
- Notwithstanding Clause 8 (Cancellation), we hold the right to cancel your order if the price of the product and/or product information is inaccurately listed due to some technical error. However, this Clause 10.3 would not apply in case the order has already been delivered.
- In the event, where the price of the product and/or product information has been wrongly listed, NE Origins will first contact you for instructions and only upon your explicit instruction to process the order, will NE Origins deliver the order. In all other cases such an order shall be deemed to be not received.
- Further, if we cancel the order and the payment for such order has already been made then such amount will be credited back to the source subject to the Return and Refund Policy of the Company.
- Upon our sole discretion we may cease or discontinue listing a product on our Platforms. Further, we may also change the price and/or any other information about the product. Any such change may not be notified or intimated to you.
- We provide chat functionality to our Users, wherein the User can direct their queries to us via our WhatsApp business number.
- We generally reply to the said query within 24 (twenty-four) hours. However, delays may occur.
- Any use of the chat functionality shall be subject to the following conditions:
- We may suspend the chat functionality without any prior notice.
- We or our executives are not responsible for any delay caused in replying to the queries via chat functionality.
- While using the chat functionality, you may not communicate anything threatening, unlawful, defamatory, obscene information or anything which may be in breach of the Terms.
- The chat room shall not be used for any forms of solicitation.
- You may chat with our customer care executive only if you agree to the said Terms.
- The use of the Application requires use of a mobile device and wireless mobile data service, referred to as which must be obtained from your wireless carrier, and may require internet access, which must be obtained from your service provider; you are responsible for obtaining and paying for such additional services and obtaining a suitable device, including without limitation all usage charges related thereto. You may be required to send and receive, at your cost, electronic communications related to the Application, including without limitation, administrative messages, service announcements, diagnostic data reports, and Application updates, from NE Origins, your mobile carrier or third party service providers.
- If you do not have an unlimited wireless mobile data plan, you may incur additional charges from your wireless service provider in connection with your use of the Application. You are solely responsible for obtaining any additional subscription or connectivity services or equipment necessary to access the Application, including but not limited to payment of all third party fees associated therewith, including fees for information sent to or through the Application.
- The Application may not work with all devices or all mobile carriers. NE Origins makes no representations that the Application will be compatible with or provided by all mobile carriers. In the event that fees are charged for the Application, or other third party service providers charge a fee for the products they provide, you agree to pay such fee to the respective party in exchange for your continued use of such products or services. Some services may be subject to different or additional terms (including fees), which you will be required to agree to prior to your use of such services.
- Risk of loss
- Except as otherwise set forth herein, the risk of loss for and title to products purchased on the Platforms passes to the purchaser upon delivery by the carrier.
- Intellectual Property (“IP”) infringement notice
- NE Origins’ policy is to respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the applicable Indian laws. Copyright-infringing materials found on the Platforms can be identified and removed via our process listed below, and you agree to comply with such process in the event you are involved in any claim of copyright infringement to which the applicable Indian laws may apply.
- If you believe in good faith that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide NE Origins’ copyright agent the written information specified below. Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying NE Origins that your copyrighted material has been infringed. NE Origins does not and will not make any legal decisions about the validity of your claim of infringement or the possible defences to a claim. When a clear and valid notice is received pursuant to the guidelines set forth below, NE Origins will respond by either taking down the allegedly infringing content or blocking access to it.
- Any IP infringement notice must:
- Identify specifically the copyrighted work(s) believed to have been infringed (for example, “My copyrighted work is the picture that appears at [list location where material is located].”);
- Identify the content that a copyright owner claims is infringing upon copyrighted work. The copyright owner must provide information reasonably sufficient to enable us to locate the product on the Platforms. The copyright owner should provide clear screenshots of the allegedly infringing materials for identification purposes only. The information provided should be as detailed as possible;
- Provide information sufficient to permit us to contact the copyright owner directly: name, street address, telephone number, and email (if available);
- If available, provide information sufficient to permit us to notify the alleged infringer (email address preferred);
- Be signed; and
- Be sent to our designated agent at the following address:
Attention: Tika Subba
Address: Tadong, Gangtok
- Jurisdictional Issues
- The Platforms are controlled and operated by NE Origins from Sikkim, and is not intended to subject NE Origins to the laws or jurisdiction of any state, country or territory other than that of India. In choosing to access the Platforms, you do so on your own initiative and at your own risk, and you are responsible for complying with all local laws, rules and regulations. We may limit the Platforms availability, in whole or in part, to any person, geographic area or jurisdiction we choose, at any time and in our sole discretion.
Unless otherwise specifically mentioned in these Terms, in addition to the content, all of the content available through the Platforms (including the right to sue for passing off, design rights, reports, data, databases, tools, code, photographs, pictures, video, interfaces, web-pages, designs, text, graphics, images, information, software (“Software”), audio, User content and other media files, their selection and arrangement, materials and all other intellectual property rights) are owned by us or respective third-party or licensed to us by a third-party (“Our Content”). You acknowledge and accept that you are expressly prohibited from using Our Content except where we grant you a limited license to use Our Content in connection with the Platforms. Our name and logo ‘NEORIGINS.’ is our trademark/service mark. To the extent that there are trademarks, service marks and/or logos from other organisations on our Platforms, they are the trademarks, service marks and logos of those respective organisations. You are granted no general right or commercial license with respect to our trademarks, service marks, and logos or of the trademarks, service marks or logos of those other organisations.
- DELETING YOUR ACCOUNT
- NE Origins reserves the right to delete your account in case you are found in violation of the Terms.
- NE Origins will not be responsible for any losses arising out of such termination of account.
- CONDUCT OF THE USERS
- You hereby agree, undertake and covenant that, during the use of the Platforms, you shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information that:
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, including bodily privacy, insulting or harassing on basis of gender, libellous, hateful or racially or ethnically objectionable, disparaging or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever under the laws of India;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign States, or public order, or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting other nation;
- contains software virus or any other computer code, file or program designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- is patently false and untrue, and is written or published in any form, with the intent to mislead or harass a person, entity or agency for financial gain or to cause any injury to any person; and
- provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons or any other objects, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- engages in commercial activities without NE Origins’s prior written consent such as engages in contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising etc.;
- interferes with another Users use and enjoyment of the Platforms;
- You may not decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble the contents of the Platforms or modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the Platforms or remove any copyright, trademark registration, or other proprietary notices from the contents of the Platforms.
- You will not (a) use the Platforms for commercial purposes of any kind, or (b) advertise or sell domain names or otherwise (whether or not for profit), or solicit others (including, without limitation, solicitations for contributions or donations) or use any public forum for commercial purposes of any kind, or (c) use the Platforms in any way that is unlawful, or harms NE Origins or any of their Representatives. (as defined below)
- PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
The Platforms are protected by copyright laws as well as other intellectual property laws as applicable. NE Origins and its licensors shall retain ownership in and to the Platforms and to all related intellectual property rights, including without limitation copyrights, trademarks, trade names, database rights and patents. You are granted only a limited right to use the Platforms subject to these Terms and no intellectual property rights are or will deemed to be transferred or licensed or assigned to you except as contemplated herein.
- FEEDBACK AND SURVEYS
Any feedback you provide on the Platforms regarding the listed products, through any surveys undertaken by us shall be deemed to be non-confidential. The Platforms shall be free to use such non-confidential information on an unrestricted basis. Further, by submitting your feedback and survey data, you represent and warrant that (i) your feedback and survey data does not contain confidential or proprietary information of you or of third parties; (ii) NE Origins is not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the feedback and survey data; and (iv) you are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from NE Origins for the feedback or survey data under any circumstances, unless specified.
NE Origins reserves the right, at its own discretion, to freely assign and transfer the rights and obligations under these Terms to any third-party.
- These Terms are effective unless and until terminated by either you or NE Origins.
- You may terminate the Terms at any time, provided that you discontinue any further use of the Platforms. NE Origins may terminate the Terms at any time and may do so without any prior notice.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
THE SERVICE AND ALL INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO THE USER THROUGH THE PLATFORMS ARE PROVIDED BY NEORIGINS ON AN “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. NEORIGINS MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE SERVICE, THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENTS AND THE ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION. NEORIGINS SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR DEVICES OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY CONTENT, MATERIALS, DOCUMENT OR INFORMATION. THE USER EXPRESSLY AGREES THAT THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT THE USER’S SOLE RISK. NEORIGINS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THE PLATFORMS OR THE CONTENTS INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, NEORIGINS DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE PLATFORMS AND ITS CONTENTS, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF TITLE AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL NEORIGINS, OR ITS REPRESENTATIVES BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT; (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM THE USER’S ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE PLATFORMS; (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL AND/OR BUSINESS AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN; (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE PLATFORMS; (V) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE PLATFORMS BY ANY THIRD-PARTY; AND/OR (VI) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SERVICE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT NEORIGINS IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SUBJECT TO THE ABOVE AND NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED IN THESE TERMS, THE MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR EQUITY) OF NEORIGINS VIS-À-VIS ANY EMPLOYER, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF CLAIM, SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AGGREGATE OF ANY FEES/AMOUNT PAID BY THE USER TO NEORIGINS. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY WILL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING THE FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY HEREIN.
- SEVERABILITY AND WAIVER
These Terms shall be governed by and interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of India. The place of jurisdiction shall exclusively be in Mumbai, India. In the event of any dispute arising out of these Terms the same shall be settled by a binding arbitration conducted by a sole arbitrator, appointed jointly by both parties and governed by the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The venue of arbitration shall be Mumbai, India and the language used shall be English
In accordance with the Information Technology Act, 2000 and Rules made thereunder, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Name: Tika Subba
Address: Tadong, Gangtok
Contact: +91 77185 90396
Email ID: email@example.com