EFFECTIVE DATE: 15th April , 2022
LAST UPDATE: 31st March, 2022
By accepting/visiting this Policy, you understand and agree to the collection, use, share and processing of your Personal Information as described herein. If you provide us with Personal Information about someone else, you confirm that they are aware that you have provided their information and that they consent to our use of their information according to our Policy. If you do not agree, you may opt-out at any time to prevent further use of the information shared. This Policy extends to all the Users of our Platforms.
- This Policy is an electronic record in the form of an electronic contract formed under the Indian Contract Act, 1872, and this Policy is published following the provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the rules made thereunder, specifically, the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal data or information) Rules, 2011 and the Information Technology (Intermediary Guidelines and Digital Media Ethics Code) Rules, 2021. This Policy does not require any physical, electronic, or digital signature and is binding on all its Users by mere usage of our Platforms and is a legally binding document between you and NE Origins.
- We collect, use, store, transfer, and disclose your Personal Information only to the extent mentioned in this Policy. Our data handling practices are at par with the prevalent laws of India. NE Origins ensures that it adheres to the highest industry standard in upholding the privacy of its Users which is also enshrined by the Constitution of India.
- This Policy was last updated or is effective (as the case may be) on the above-mentioned date and gives details of the current data handling practices undertaken by NE Origins. We reserve the right to amend this Policy from time to time, at our sole discretion, thus we recommend you to frequently go through our updated Policy to be aware of our latest amendments. Your continued access/visit to our Platforms thereafter shall be an acknowledgement of your unconditional acceptance of such updates to this Policy.
- By visiting/using our Platforms, you consent to the data handling practices undertaken by NE Origins as mentioned in this Policy. Your continued usage of our Platforms implies your consent to the disclosure of your Information (as defined hereinafter) to the extent contemplated in this Policy. This Policy should be read in addition to the terms and conditions of our Platforms (“Terms and Conditions”).
- We do not share any Personal Information of our User with any third-party without taking prior consent for the same or in contravention to this Policy. The extent of sharing any information of our Users to any third-party is limited to the permissible prerequisites of the prevalent laws of India and this Policy.
- Without limitation to the foregoing, in the event you are barred from undertaking legally binding obligations under the Indian Contract Act, 1872, or are for any reason, unable to provide ‘Consent’ as per the Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011, you are not eligible use or avail the services available on the Platforms.
- INFORMATION CATEGORY
We collect the following two types of information (“Information”) through our Platforms:
- Personal Information:
We collect the following form of personal information (“Personal Information”) through our Platforms from the Users:
- Personal Information includes every Information that may be required to identify an individual. Such Information may include but is not limited to such User’s full name, contact number, email id, location, or any other Personal Information which such individual may have submitted through our Platforms or otherwise.
- If any User chooses to connect with us through the email id, phone number, address, or any social media handles mentioned on our Website or through the email id mentioned on our Application, we will retain such Information which you may have submitted through any of the above mentioned mediums. Such Information is retained to attain any dispute, address query, provide User redressal, and troubleshoot problems.
- Non-Personal Information:
We may collect the following form of non-personal information (“Non-Personal Information”) through our Platforms from the Users:
- Non-Personal Information means information that is not limited to determine the identity of any individual or business. Such information includes but is not limited to your browser type, the URL of the previous websites you visited, your internet service provider (ISP), operating system, applications installed on your device, device ID, IMEI number, device manufacturer and type, device, your Internet Protocol (IP) address, web browser; connection information; screen resolution, usage statistics, default communication applications, access to device address book, device log and event information, logs, keywords and metadata of incoming and outgoing calls, and messages.
- NE Origins may also collect Non-Personal Information through our Platforms or otherwise that any User may come forward and provide or have been requested either through a response to a questionnaire or any survey conducted by us or through the ‘get in touch box’ present on our Website. We may also appoint an individual or a business to collect such Information on behalf of NE Origins. Such Information helps us to cater to our User expectations and thus serve a better User experience. Any such Non-Personal Information collected by us/submitted by you is retained with due adherence to the governing laws of India.
- HOW WE COLLECT THE INFORMATION
- We may collect Information from our Users regarding their login and/or registration details they put on our Platforms which includes their email id, password, full name, and mobile number. Such Information shall also include their Facebook (“Facebook”) credentials in case they choose to login and/or register themselves through their Facebook account on our Website.
- In the event any User has registered themselves as a seller (“Seller(s)”) on our Website to sell their products (“Selling Products”) on our Platforms, we may collect Information from such Seller including but not limited to their legal business name, address, email id, tax information, contact number, banking route number, Selling Products details, and, payment details.
- In the event any User has registered themselves as a logistics user (“Logistics User”) to use our logistic services through our Website, we may collect Information from such Logistics User including but not limited to their name, company name (if any), contact number, email id, address of pick-up and delivery, weight of the product to be delivered (“Package”), dimension of the Package; name, address, email id, and, contact number of the customer of such Logistics User; name, quantity, and, price of the Package, and, payment details.
- In the event any User has registered themselves as a customer (“Customer(s)”) to shop any product (“Purchased Product”) from our Platforms, we may collect Information including but not limited to their full name, contact number, email id, address, and, payment details in order to deliver the Purchased Product to such Customers.
- We may collect any other Information that any User voluntarily chooses to provide us through our Platforms including the Information shared through our User support facility and social media channels.
- HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION
- We may use your Information to evaluate, personalize, and develop our business in order to provide the services and products to the Users efficiently.
- NE Origins may also use your Information for the following purposes:
- improving the Users’ experience on the Platforms;
- delivering the services enlisted on our Platforms in accordance with the Terms of Conditions to the Users;
- providing the Users with the necessary resolutions for any issues faced by them while using the Platforms; and
- marketing and promotion of the services that we provide through our Platforms or otherwise.
- We may use your Information to share promotional offers by way of digital and/or direct communication to you. Such communication may be shared after receiving your consent or otherwise through your contact number, email, or through notification tabs from our Platforms.
- We may use your IP address and other relevant Information to analyze our web traffic. Such Information may also be used to ease any form of technical complication faced by our Users while using our Platforms.
- We may release your Personal Information to a third-party in order comply with a court order or other similar legal procedure, or when we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to comply with the law; prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss; or investigate or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, or violations of Terms and Conditions.
- SHARING OF INFORMATION
- We may disclose and, in some cases, transfer your Information to such entities as required to provide services to you, to the extent permitted by applicable law. We require such entities to protect your Information through equivalent security measures as what we would adopt. Below is an indicative list of entities that we provide your Information to:
- We share your Information with entities that provide services on our behalf, including but not limited to website hosting, data storage, software services, email services, marketing, providing payment services, data analytics, data mining, delivery services, pick-up services, and, conducting surveys.
- We may share your Information with law enforcement agencies or regulatory authorities pursuant to lawful requests for Information, and, otherwise as required under any law applicable at the given time.
- When any Information is required to respond to any enquiry, investigation, allegation regarding any infringement of any propriety right.
- If we restructure our business by merger or acquisition, or amalgamation, we may share your full or partial Information with our affiliates in order to continue providing the services to you.
Our Platforms are not intended to attract anyone under the relevant age of consent to enter into binding legal contracts under the laws of their respective jurisdictions (“Minors”). We do not solicit or intend to collect any Information from any Minor. However, in case our Platforms are accessed by a Minor, we encourage parents and guardians to be involved in the online activities of such Minor to ensure that no Personal Information is collected from a Minor without their prior consent. Further, we assume that the Minor has taken due consent from their parents or legal guardians as per the terms mentioned in this Policy. NE Origins will not be responsible for any mishandling or abuse of our Platforms by any Minor or their consenting parents or legal guardians.
- THIRD-PARTY LINKS
- You further acknowledge and agree that we are not liable for any loss or damage which may be incurred by you as a result of the collection and/or disclosure of your Personal Information by external applications, sites or resources, or as a result of any reliance placed by you on the completeness, accuracy or existence of any advertising, products or other materials on, or available from such applications, websites or resources.
- PROTECTION OF INFORMATION
We are committed towards maintaining the privacy of the Information provided by you on the Platforms by storing such information in the jurisdiction of India and complying with the industry standard security safeguards for the purpose of securing the Platforms and the information gathered from you within the terms of this Policy. We have implemented physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in order to protect the information, including that the Information will be stored on secured servers and protected by secured networks to which access is limited to a few authorized employees and personnel. We only allow authorized individuals to access any Information that is collected through our Platforms However, no protecting measure can guarantee 100% security of any data over the internet. We commit to safeguarding your Information but cannot guarantee any safety of your data from any unauthorized access or unwitting breach from our side. For any data loss or theft due to unauthorized access to your electronic devices through which you access our Platforms, NE Origins shall not be held liable for any loss whatsoever incurred by you.
- THIRD-PARTY ANALYTICS
We may use any third-party analytic tool such as Google Analytics to monitor and analyze your usage of our Platforms which will in return help us to enhance User experience. We may share your Information or such Information may be directly collected by such tools or any other similar third-party that we may use to help us to evaluate the use of our Platforms.
- LIMITED LIABILITY
- NE Origins will not be accountable or responsible for any breach committed by any of our service partners or affiliates or third-party websites.
- We shall not be held accountable or responsible for any loss, damage, or misuse of your Information, if such loss, damage, or misuse is attributable to any event that is beyond the reasonable control of NE Origins and shall include, without limitation, sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, acts of God, civil commotion, strikes, lockouts or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurrection, war, acts of government, computer hacking, civil disturbances, unauthorized access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, and, any other similar events not within the control of NE Origins. Any such event mentioned herein shall be referred to as force majeure event.
NE Origins reserves the right over the content present on our Platforms; such right may include but not be limited to images, logo, illustrations, texts, and the like. By accessing our Platforms, you agree not to tamper, alter, restructure any of the content present on our Platforms. Notwithstanding anything mentioned herein, NE Origins shall not reserve any right over the content presented by the Sellers including but not limited to images, logo, illustrations, texts, and, the like used for listing of their respective Selling Products on the Platforms; logos and related content of various social media channels.
If you do not agree with the terms of this Policy, you may opt out of our Platforms. Any User can opt-out of our Platforms within the scope of the conditions mentioned in this Policy or otherwise agreed between the User and NE Origins. If you wish to discontinue the use of our Platforms or cancel your User account or remove or alter any of your Personal Information from our Platforms, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- GRIEVANCE OFFICER
Under the Information Technology Act, 2000 and Rules made thereunder, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Name: Tika Subba
Address: Tadong, Gangtok
Mobile: +91 77185 90396
Email ID: email@example.com
- CONTACT US
If you have any questions or concerns or requests or suggestions regarding this Policy or the terms mentioned in this Policy, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.